Badlands Unit Poster

In the few weeks I had at home between trips this summer, I managed to buckle down and crank out three paintings in two weeks.  Almost unheard of, for me.  I spend a good 40-80 hours on the vast majority of my paintings.  After having these scanned by the professional print maker I go to, I designed them into a compilation poster and had a few professionally printed.  The idea is that these paintings represent locations within each of the three units of the park, two of which don't see a lot of visitors.  Here is the poster.  The three paintings should be up on my website soon, and you can see detail easier there.  jessicabryant.com



Text under the images is, from top to bottom:

North Unit: Cedar Pass Area
Stronghold Unit: Battle Creek and Plenty Star Table
Palmer Creek Unit: Campsite Location of National Geographic Paleontology Dig, Circa 1940

Comments