Badlands Residency Day 19

This morning I helped Gary clean up and organize some of Calhoun's remaining supplies, and moved the remaining food supplies to my apartment for feeding quad residents later this week.  It was then time to drive him to the airport in Rapid and say farewell for now.  Sure wish our time was overlapping a little longer, the last few days have been fantastic.  I stopped by the grocery store before heading back home.

Read a little more of a book I've been working on finishing: "Where the Buffalo Roam: Restoring America's Great Plains."  Highly recommend it.  About a couple professors from Rutgers and their ideas of creating a buffalo commons through a large area of the great plains where populations continue to dwindle.

Meant to go for a night hike, but I was just exhausted.  I've been so energized the last couple weeks physically, intellectually, and emotionally that now I'm drained.  Plan to sleep in tomorrow!

Stepped outside for a look at the moon and clouds, and attempted to catch it on camera:


Comments