Two Days in Yosemite - Part 2

Day two of my brief visit to Yosemite was mainly spent driving with quick stops for photos.  The rain moved in pretty early, and I was short on time.  When I headed out of the park in the afternoon, the rain was changing to snow.  I drove south toward Fresno which takes you over the Wawona Pass in the park, where it was snowing heavily and there was a thick layer of slushy snow on the road.  It was just beautiful.  There was rain along my drive through Fresno and Bakersfield, and incredible clouds over the Sierras with rainbows at times, once there were three different rainbows simultaneously along the stretch of the range.  My final destination was Tehachapi where I stayed with my aunt and uncle at their gorgeous mountain ridge-top home.  It was foggy last night and the snow started; we woke to a couple inches blanketing the landscape.












Comments