Book and upcoming TEDx talk

I have two pieces of news to share! First, my work is included in a book that was just released, Splash 17: Inspiring Subjects.  This is part of an ongoing series that highlights current watercolor artists of merit.  Artists must go through a jury process for inclusion, and each volume has a theme.  This publication's theme contemplates the variety of ways artists find inspiration.  One page features my painting, Little Death Creek, and includes a quote by me as well as my description of what inspired me to paint this particular location.  


In other news, I will a be a speaker at TEDx Coeur d'Alene on July 23, 2016.  There are still a few tickets available, so if you are interested in attending this very cool event, go get one!  More information is on the event's website.


Comments